Located in sunny, warm Tempe, Arizona
- The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering combine a desirable climate with an engineering school focused on discovery and innovation.
- The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering are a part of Arizona State University, the number one ranked university in the United States for innovation for the second consecutive year according to US News.
The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Undergraduate Program is ranked 22nd among public institutions according to the US News & World Report.
- The Graduate Program is ranked 23rd among public institutions according to the US News & World Report.
- Also, Arizona State as a whole has the 3rd highest-ranking overall as an Institute of International Education, meaning that in the United States, it is a top three destination for international students according to the Institute of International Education.
The Fulton Schools of Engineering boast an enrollment of 20,363 students with 2,843 first time freshmen.
- This student body includes a vast number of international students, 12,750 in 2016, from 121 different countries.
- To go along with the large student body, there are 321 faculty to assist the students in their various engineering degrees and future success.
The Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering host a total of 24 undergraduate programs and 39 graduate programs which span across six different schools. These schools are:
- School of Biological Health and Systems Engineering
- School of Computing, Informatics, and Decision Systems Engineering
- School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering
- School for Engineering of Matter, Transport and Energy
- School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment
- The Polytechnic School
As an international student applying for an undergraduate program and the Fulton Schools of Engineering, the requirements for admission are a bit higher than usual due to the international factor, and the factor that the Fulton Schools itself have higher standards of admission for all students. The additional requirements for prospective international undergraduate students are: