Brian from Nomad Credit explains why building credit is important for international students.
- International student may want to start thinking about building credit when they come to the U.S. to study.
Most financial products, such as personal loans, mortgages, or auto loans require credit history in order to be eligible for a loan.
- Not only that, but lenders will look at how good your credit history may be to determine the rates that you may get.
- So it is important to start now so you can set yourself up well in the future when you need other financial products.
Nomad Credit is a great place to search for financial products for an international student with an F1 Visa or J1 Visa.
- Nomad Credit has a credit card partner, SelfScore that will give out a credit card to international students if they qualify without requiring credit history.
- This will allow you to start building your credit today. Click the link above to fill out an application on SelfScore’s website.
Nomad Credit is a great option for international students on an F1 visa or J1 visa to search for the financial products they need. We can help H1B visa holders find what they may need, too. For those international students needing an education loan or study loan to help fund their studies in the US, please visit us at nomadcredit.com. We also can help you find student medical insurance options. We are more than happy to help and if you have any questions about international student loans, please email us at email@example.com.