< Return to NomadCredit.com Signup Login

Can a Cosigner Help for an International Student? | International Student Blog

Brian from Nomad Credit explains the importance of a cosigner for international students on F1 or J1 visas when searching for education loan or study loan options.

  • Not all student lenders will require a cosigner, but many do. Having a cosigner, either in the U.S. or from a home country, will open up more options for an international student that is seeking an education loan.

Nomad Credit works with lenders that do not require a cosigner

  • Even if you don’t have one, we may be able to find you an option. But having a cosigner will allow you the best chance to receive a loan option from one of our partners.
  • So come visit Nomad Credit today to see what education loan or study loan options you may have!

Nomad Credit is a great option for international students on an F1 visa or J1 visa to search for the financial products they need. We can help H1B visa holders find what they may need, too. For those international students needing an education loan or study loan to help fund their studies in the US, please visit us at nomadcredit.com. We also can help you find student medical insurance options. We are more than happy to help and if you have any questions about international student loans, please email us at help@nomadcredit.com.