This is part of our series profiling different graduate degree programs and graduate schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.
- Located in sunny Tempe, Arizona
- 803 MBA students
- An excellent choice for international students looking to receive their MBA in the United States.
- The W.P. Carey School of Business is one of the largest in the United States with around 15,000 students total.
- Aspires to develop problem-solvers from around the globe to find solutions for problems that the planet faces.
- Has faculty that represents six different continents and thousands of students from across the globe, helping ease the transition for international students.
- The mission statement is, “The W.P. Care School of Business educates tomorrow’s business leaders, takes an entrepreneurial approach to learning, and conducts groundbreaking research, in order to create positive change one a global scale.”
The W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is both nationally and globally recognized as a top business school.
According to Arizona State University, the W.P. Carey School of Business holds the following rankings:
- #3 Online graduate business programs,
- #5 Online MBA programs,
- #8 Highest return on investment, Full-Time MBA,
- #25 Full-time MBA programs,
- #3 Supply Chain and Logistics,
- #9 Management,
- #1 Research productivity, worldwide.
As you can see, the W.P. Carey School of Business holds many different high ranks for their different programs and for the success of their alumni.
The #8 ranking in return on investment and #25 ranking in Full-time MBA should especially be attractive to international students considering receiving their MBA in the United States.
Degrees and Programs
- Full-Time MBA,
- Professional Flex MBA,
- Online MBA (see below for more info),
- Executive MBA,
- Master of Science in Finance,
- Master of Science in Global Logistics,
- Master of Science in Real Estate Development.
The Online MBA program at the W.P. Carey School of Business is ranked among the top 5 online MBA program in the United States by the U.S. News & World Report, and the #6 online MBA program by the Princeton Review. By the rankings, you can tell that there are not many better online options available than the one offered by the W.P. Carey School of Business. The curriculum is tailored for those who do not have the time to dedicate to the in-person MBA program, and offers an excellent alternative to those who want to receive an MBA, but cannot find the proper time allocation.
As you can see, the W.P. Carey School of Business offers programs and degrees that can let you focus on a number of different focused business graduate degrees.
There is a wide variety of applicable programs for international students that can help you achieve your career goals in a number of different areas of business.
We suggest visiting the home page of the above listed programs to see which one best fits your goals.
Like most schools, the W.P. Carey School of Business has its own set of application requirements.
For the purpose of this blog, we will focus on the W.P. Carey School’s requirements for the Full-Time MBA program.