This is part of our series profiling different graduate degree programs and graduate schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University.
- Located in historic Washington D.C.
- 43 countries from around the world are represented in the MBA program.
- An excellent choice for international students looking to receive their MBA in the United States.
- The McDonough School of Business was founded in 1957, and Georgetown University has been around since 1789.
- Located at the intersection of business, government and international relations in order to develop principled leaders to serve both business and society.
- Prepares students for the rigors of the world’s international business environment through a globally focused curriculum.
- A diverse, world-class faculty guides students through the challenging curriculum that spans a number of different programs.
- Prides itself on emphasizing collaboration rather than competition.
The McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University is both nationally and globally recognized as a top business school.
According to Georgetown, the McDonough School of Business holds the following rankings:
- #18 Full-time MBA,
- #1 International Business Executive MBA,
- #4 Custom Executive Programs,
- #8 Full-Time MBA for International Business.
As you can see, the McDonough School of Business holds a significant amount of high rankings that should appeal to international students. Particularly, the high rankings for international business MBA should stick out to international students.
Please also remember that this is not an exhaustive list of rankings held by McDonough. These are only a few of the significant ones. Feel free to perform your own research to find more rankings!
Degrees and Programs
- Full-Time MBA,
- Evening MBA,
- Executive MBA,
- Global Executive MBA,
- Master of Arts in International Business,
- Master of Science in Finance,
- Executive Master’s in Leadership.
As you can see, The McDonough School of Business offers programs and degrees that can let you focus on a number of different focused business graduate degrees.
There is a wide variety of applicable programs for international students that can help you achieve you career goals in a number of different areas of business.
We suggest visiting the home page of the above listed programs to see which one best fits your goals.