This is part of our series profiling different graduate degree programs and graduate schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile the SC Johnson College of Business at Cornell University.
- Located in Ithacha, New York as part of the decorated Ivy League Cornell University
- 34% of current MBA class is of international origin
- An excellent choice for international students looking to receive their MBA in the United States.
- The SC Johnson College of Business has been around since 1946.
- Johnson believes that in order to succeed in business, your knowledge needs to expand beyond business so they preach that their MBA program is dynamic.
- Johnson also wishes to teach its students to harness the strengths of those around them and combine them with your own to create world-class solutions.
- Recognizing the increasing digital nature of today’s world, Johnson has adapted a Tech MBA course that integrates today’s technology with an MBA education.
Johnson at Cornell University is both nationally and globally recognized as a top business school.
While Johnson at Cornell holds many different rankings according to many different sources, perhaps the most important ranking that it holds is a #16 ranking as a Best Business School by US News. This could especially be attractive to international students who want to receive both a high ranked MBA education and an Ivy League education.
Degrees and Programs
- Two-Year MBA in Ithaca,
- One-Year MBA in Ithaca,
- Johnson Cornell Tech MBA,
- Cornell Executive MBA Americas,
- Cornell Executive MBA Metro New York,
- Executive MBA/MS in Healthcare Leadership,
- MPS in Management – Accounting Specialization,
- Cornell-Tsinghua MBA/FMBA,
- Executive Education,
As you can see, Johnson at Cornell offers programs and degrees that can let you focus on a number of different focused business graduate degrees.
There is a wide variety of applicable programs for international students that can help you achieve you career goals in a number of different areas of business.
We suggest visiting the home page of the above listed programs to see which one best fits your goals.