An Overview of Carroll College for International Students
This is part of our series profiling different undergraduate and graduate degree programs and schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile Carroll College.
Located in Helena, Montana, Carroll College is an excellent option for international students who wish to study abroad in the United States. Carroll tries to make its students achieve a vision of their future, and help them develop the path to get there. Carroll College is an excellent option for international students looking to study abroad in the United States.
Facts and Rankings
Carroll College is a unique place to learn and grow for international students. Carroll holds many rankings and unique facts which should appeal to international students. These include:
- There is a total of 75 miles of hiking and biking trails surrounding the campus;
- Ranked the #1 Regional College in the West;
- Carroll has been around for quite some time, as it was founded in 1909;
- Carroll is a relatively small school, with an enrollment of 1,373 undergraduate students.
Carroll College has many unique facts and aspects to it. As you can see, Carroll has a solid reputation in the United States, which should only add to its appeal to potential international students.
- Biochemistry-Molecular Biology,
- Computer Science,
- Data Science,
As you can see, Carroll College offers a wide variety of programs in many different fields that would appeal to international students, but a lot in the STEM fields of study. The above listed programs are only a sample of what Carroll has to offer. Check out the link provided above for a full list of academic programs offered at Carroll College.
If you’d like help with the admissions process please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all United States colleges and higher education programs, Carroll College has an application(s) that international students need to complete in order to be considered for acceptance. There are a number of different requirements that need to be fulfilled. These include:
- Official transcripts reflecting graduation from a high school/secondary school/undergraduate program. They should be stamped and sealed, and if they are not in English, a certified literal English translation is required. The average GPA at Carroll is 3.60;
- Some of the different programs and/or majors, especially the graduate programs, may require letters of recommendation. Please check with the specific program you wish to apply to in order to see how many are required of you.
- Some of the programs may also require a personal statement and resume.
- Carroll does not have a set minimum score for English proficiency. They prefer to look at the application package as a whole.
- The average ACT for entrants into Carroll between a 22-28.
Please remember that these are general application requirements. The actual requirements for each program differs. Please check the requirements for each program by following the link provided above.
Like most United States schools, the tuition at Carroll College can be expensive for international students. However, that should not deter you from applying if you want to attend Carroll College. If you need help funding your education, you should consider applying for international student loans to help fund your education abroad in the United States. The average tuition for undergraduate students is $29,280.
Let Nomad Credit Help You With Admissions
Applications to United States universities can be extremely stressful and difficult. In conjunction with our partners, Nomad Credit can help you determine a potential fit for you and potentially expedite the admissions process so that you can get a speedy decision – all at no additional cost to you. Services that we provide include profile evaluation, application essay editing and revision, and express document shipping. Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Do you need help evaluating your profile? Fill out this form for help from Nomad Credit!