An Overview of The College of Central Florida for International Students
This is part of our series profiling different undergraduate and graduate degree programs and schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile The College of Central Florida.
Located in Ocala, Florida, The College of Central Florida is an excellent option for international students who wish to study abroad in the United States. Central Florida runs on the missions of providing high quality academics while promoting the economic, cultural, .and social development of the community. The College of Central Florida is an excellent option for international students looking to study abroad in the United States.
Facts and Rankings
The College of Central Florida is a unique place to learn and grow for international students. Central Florida holds many rankings and unique facts which should appeal to international students. These include:
- Central Florida offers a variety of degrees, with over 200 to choose from;
- The campus is huge, boasting a whopping 1,415 acres of property;
- Central Florida is a pretty new school, as it was founded in 1962;
- Central Florida is a relatively large school, with an enrollment of 55,776.
The College of Central Florida has many unique facts and aspects to it. As you can see, Central Florida has a solid reputation in the United States, which should only add to its appeal to potential international students.
- Information Technology,
- Digital Media.
As you can see, The College of Central Florida offers a wide variety of programs in many different fields that would appeal to international students, but a lot in the STEM fields of study. Central Florida also offers a wide variety of programs – follow the link above to explore all the degrees and programs they have to offer. The above listed programs are only a sample of what Central Florida has to offer. Check out the link provided above for a full list of academic programs offered at The College of Central Florida.
If you’d like help with the admissions process, please email us at: email@example.com
Like all United States colleges and higher education programs, The College of Central Florida has an application(s) that international students need to complete in order to be considered for acceptance. There are a number of different requirements that need to be fulfilled. These include:
- Official transcripts reflecting graduation from a high school/secondary school/undergraduate program. They should be stamped and sealed, and if they are not in English, a certified literal English translation is required. The average GPA at Central Florida is 3.81;
- Some of the different programs and/or majors, especially the graduate programs, may require letters of recommendation. Please check with the specific program you wish to apply to in order to see how many are required of you.
- Some of the programs may also require a personal statement and resume.
- A minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 80.
- The average ACT for entrants into Central Florida between a 24-28.
- The competitive GRE score for Central Florida varies, but is around a 160 or more quantitative and 150 or more verbal.
Please remember that these are general application requirements. The actual requirements for each program differs. Please check the requirements for each program by following the link provided above.
Like most United States schools, the tuition at The College of Central Florida can be expensive for international students. However, that should not deter you from applying if you want to attend The College of Central Florida. If you need help funding your education, you should consider applying for international student loans to help fund your education abroad in the United States. The average tuition for undergraduate students is $22,467.
Nomad Credit can Help With Admissions to College of Central Florida
Applications to United States universities can be extremely stressful and difficult. Nomad Credit can evaluate your profile to help you determine a potential university fit and speed up the admissions process so that you can get an admission decision in as little as days to weeks – all at no additional cost to you. Please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you want to apply to College of Central Florida or any other US school, Nomad Credit can help!
Do you need help evaluating your profile? Fill out this form for help from Nomad Credit!