An Overview of Fort Lewis College for International Students
This is part of our series profiling different undergraduate and graduate degree programs and schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile Fort Lewis College.
Located in Durango, Colorado, Fort Lewis College is an excellent option for international students who wish to study abroad in the United States. Fort Lewis prides itself on being the crossroads of education and adventure. Fort Lewis College is an excellent option for international students looking to study abroad in the United States.
Facts and Rankings
Fort Lewis College is a unique place to learn and grow for international students. Fort Lewis holds many rankings and unique facts which should appeal to international students. These include:
- Fort Lewis offers plenty of intimate learning experiences as almost all of their classes have less than 50 students;
- Fort Lewis has students from approximately 20 countries and over 100 Native American tribes;
- Fort Lewis is a pretty old school, as it was founded in 1911;
- Fort Lewis is a relatively small school, with an enrollment of 3,356.
The Fort Lewis College has many unique facts and aspects to it. As you can see, Fort Lewis has a solid reputation in the United States, which should only add to its appeal to potential international students.
- Computer Engineering,
As you can see, The Fort Lewis College offers a wide variety of programs in many different fields that would appeal to international students, but a lot in the STEM fields of study. Fort Lewis also offers a wide variety of programs – follow the link above to explore all the degrees and programs they have to offer. The above listed programs are only a sample of what Fort Lewis has to offer. Check out the link provided above for a full list of academic programs offered at The Fort Lewis College.
If you’d like help with the admissions process, please email us at: email@example.com
Like all United States colleges and higher education programs, The Fort Lewis College has an application(s) that international students need to complete in order to be considered for acceptance. There are a number of different requirements that need to be fulfilled. These include:
- Official transcripts reflecting graduation from a high school/secondary school/undergraduate program. They should be stamped and sealed, and if they are not in English, a certified literal English translation is required. The average GPA at Fort Lewis is 3.31;
- Some of the different programs and/or majors, especially the graduate programs, may require letters of recommendation. Please check with the specific program you wish to apply to in order to see how many are required of you.
- Some of the programs may also require a personal statement and resume.
- A minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 61.
- The average ACT for entrants into Fort Lewis between a 20-25.
Please remember that these are general application requirements. The actual requirements for each program differs. Please check the requirements for each program by following the link provided above.
Like most United States schools, the tuition at The Fort Lewis College can be expensive for international students. However, that should not deter you from applying if you want to attend The Fort Lewis College. If you need help funding your education, you should consider applying for international student loans to help fund your education abroad in the United States. The average tuition for undergraduate students is $17,712.
Nomad Credit can Help With Admissions to Fort Lewis College
Applications to United States universities can be extremely stressful and difficult. Nomad Credit can evaluate your profile to help you determine a potential university fit and speed up the admissions process so that you can get an admission decision in as little as days to weeks – all at no additional cost to you. Please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you want to apply to Fort Lewis College or any other US school, Nomad Credit can help!
Do you need help evaluating your profile? Fill out this form for help from Nomad Credit!