An Overview of Greenville University for International Students
This is part of our series profiling different undergraduate and graduate degree programs and schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile Greenville University.
Located in Greenville, Illinois, Greenville University is an excellent option for international students who wish to study abroad in the United States. Greenville focuses on the development of the whole person in order to allow each student to thrive spiritually, physically, and intellectually. Greenville University is an excellent option for international students looking to study abroad in the United States.
Facts and Rankings
Greenville University is a unique place to learn and grow for international students. Greenville holds many rankings and unique facts which should appeal to international students. These include:
- It is only a short 45 miles away from the great city of St. Louis;
- Ranked the 80th best college in the South Region in the 2018 rankings of best National Universities;
- Greenville has been around for quite some time, as it was founded in 1892;
- Greenville is a relatively small school, with an enrollment of 2,345.
Greenville University has many unique facts and aspects to it. As you can see, Greenville has a solid reputation in the United States, which should only add to its appeal to potential international students.
- Computer & Information Systems,
As you can see, Greenville University offers a wide variety of programs in many different fields that would appeal to international students, but a lot in the STEM fields of study. Greenville also offers a wide variety of programs that are offered online, which allows for schedule flexibility. The above listed programs are only a sample of what Greenville has to offer. Check out the link provided above for a full list of academic programs offered at Greenville University.
If you’d like help with the admissions process, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like all United States colleges and higher education programs, Greenville University has an application(s) that international students need to complete in order to be considered for acceptance. There are a number of different requirements that need to be fulfilled. These include:
- Official transcripts reflecting graduation from a high school/secondary school/undergraduate program. They should be stamped and sealed, and if they are not in English, a certified literal English translation is required. The average GPA at Greenville is 3.35;
- Some of the different programs and/or majors, especially the graduate programs, may require letters of recommendation. Please check with the specific program you wish to apply to in order to see how many are required of you.
- Some of the programs may also require a personal statement and resume.
- A minimum TOEFL (iBT) score of 79.
- The average ACT for entrants into Greenville is a 22.
- The competitive GRE score for Greenville varies, but is around a 240 combined on the verbal and quantitative portions.
Please remember that these are general application requirements. The actual requirements for each program differs. Please check the requirements for each program by following the link provided above.
Like most United States schools, the tuition at Greenville University can be expensive for international students. However, that should not deter you from applying if you want to attend Greenville University. If you need help funding your education, you should consider applying for international student loans to help fund your education abroad in the United States. The average tuition for undergraduate students is $18,750.
Nomad Credit can Help With Admissions for Greenville University
Applications to United States universities can be extremely stressful and difficult. Nomad Credit can evaluate your profile to help you determine a potential university fit and speed up the admissions process so that you can get an admission decision in as little as days to weeks – all at no additional cost to you. Please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. If you want to apply to Greenville University or any other US school, Nomad Credit can help!
Do you need help evaluating your profile? Fill out this form for help from Nomad Credit!