An Overview of Northern Arizona University for International Students
This is part of our series profiling different undergraduate and graduate degree programs and schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile Northern Arizona University.
Located in Flagstaff, Arizona, Northern Arizona University is an excellent option for international students who wish to study abroad in the United States. Northern Arizona was founded on the belief of expanding the horizons of its students, and providing the most well-rounded education possible to ensure the future success of its students. Northern Arizona University is an excellent option for international students looking to study abroad in the United States.
Facts and Rankings
Northern Arizona University is a unique place to learn and grow for international students. Northern Arizona holds many rankings and unique facts which should appeal to international students. These include:
- Offers a total of 158 degree programs;
- Ranked the #3 best college town by USA Today;
- Northern Arizona has been around for quite some time, as it was founded in 1899;
- A total enrollment of 30,000 graduate and undergraduate students.
Northern Arizona University has many unique facts and aspects to it. As you can see, Northern Arizona has a solid reputation in the United States, which should only add to its appeal to potential international students.
- Applied Computer Science,
- Biomedical Science,
- Business Science,
- Computer Science,
- Information Systems,
- Mechanical Engineering.
As you can see, Northern Arizona University offers a wide variety of programs in many different fields that would appeal to international students, but a lot in the STEM fields of study. The above listed programs are only a sample of what Northern Arizona has to offer. Check out the link provided above for a full list of academic programs offered at Northern Arizona University.
If you’d like help with the admissions process please email us at: email@example.com
Like all United States colleges and higher education programs, Northern Arizona University has an application(s) that international students need to complete in order to be considered for acceptance. There are a number of different requirements that need to be fulfilled. These include:
- Official transcripts reflecting graduation from a high school/secondary school/undergraduate program. They should be stamped and sealed, and if they are not in English, a certified literal English translation is required. The average GPA at Northern Arizona is 3.52;
- Some of the different programs and/or majors, especially the graduate programs, may require letters of recommendation. Please check with the specific program you wish to apply to in order to see how many are required of you.
- Some of the programs may also require a personal statement and resume.
- Minimum iBT TOEFL of 80 or IELTS of 6.5; please keep in mind that some of the graduate programs may have different minimum requirements for TOEFL scores.
- The average ACT for entrants into Northern Arizona is a 23.
Please remember that these are general application requirements. The actual requirements for each program differs. Please check the requirements for each program by following the link provided above.
Like most United States schools, the tuition at Northern Arizona University can be expensive for international students. However, that should not deter you from applying if you want to attend Northern Arizona University. If you need help funding your education, you should consider applying for international student loans to help fund your education abroad in the United States. The average tuition for undergraduate students is $40,855.
Let Nomad Credit Help You With Admissions
Applications to United States universities can be extremely stressful and difficult. In conjunction with our partners, Nomad Credit can help you determine a potential fit for you and potentially expedite the admissions process so that you can get a speedy decision – all at no additional cost to you. Services that we provide include profile evaluation, application essay editing and revision, and express document shipping. Please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Do you need help evaluating your profile? Fill out this form for help from Nomad Credit!