Does U.S. University reputation matter?
Nate from Nomad Credit explains why it does.
Why reputation matters.
- Reputation within a geographical location can matter depending on the city you would like to gain employment for.
- Different cities know certain universities better than others.
- Reputation within an industry will definitely affect how you are looked as a candidate within that field.
- Having that university next to your name can be a great thing.
- Reputation can matter just in terms of expanding your network, having your current alumni base to draw from and having other people interested in you.
- Finally, reputation can be a factor in terms of certain companies having pipelines to recruit new hires from.
Have other questions about University Reputation? Let us know in the comments!
As always, please check us out at www.nomadcredit.com to search for all of your international student loan needs, including education loans and student health insurance. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.