Table of Contents
- Eligibility Requirements
- How Much is Required for an MBA at Auburn?
- How to Apply for the Auburn University MBA Program?
- Admission Requirements for an MBA
- Career Opportunities After MBA
- Frequently Asked Questions
An MBA program at Auburn University helps you excel at business skills and paves your way to corporate leadership roles. At Auburn, they make your academic experience affordable by offering graduate assistantships.
Eligible students shall not miss this opportunity to study abroad at a top school to achieve their career dreams. Read on to learn in detail about the MBA program at Auburn University and make an informed application with our comprehensive support.
Overview: MBA at Auburn University
MBA at the University of Auburn is a 39-credit program of 2 years (17 months) duration. See the table below for an overview of the course.
|MBA Programs Offered
|Full-time Online Executive Physicians Executive
|Full-time MBA Tuition Fee
|33,202 USD per year
|MBA at Auburn University
|Harbert College of Business Horton-Hardgrave Hall Graduate Business Programs 425 West Magnolia Ave., Suite 4010 Auburn University, AL 36849
To apply for the MBA program at the University of Auburn, you need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2 years of work experience preferred
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 – 3.5
- Entrance test results – GRE/GMAT & IELTS/TOEFL
- All academic and financial documents
MBA at Auburn University: Highlights
- The MBA program comprises 10 core courses, 3 electives, and international experiences.
- Diverse areas of study to specialize such as business analytics, finance, or information systems.
- You can earn a dual degree in finance, information systems, supply chain management, or industrial and systems engineering while studying MBA
- The MBA program at the University of Auburn is ranked 19th by US News for top MBA schools in the US in 2023.
- Auburn University is accredited by AACSB for the highest-quality standards for business programs
How Much is Required for an MBA at Auburn?
To study at the University of Auburn, you need to find the tuition and living costs as detailed below:
- Tuition fee – 33,202 USD per year
- Average cost of living – 17,000 USD per year
How to Apply for the Auburn University MBA Program?
The application process for the Auburn University MBA program is simple, with two steps as given below:
- Get in touch with Nomad Credit & book your first consultation call
- Follow your counselor’s instructions & submit documents on time
Once your application is shortlisted, you will receive an interview invitation email. From Auburn University, those who clear the online interview get an offer letter. Pay a confirmation fee of 450 USD and get ready for enrollment in the upcoming semester.
What are the Admission Requirements for an MBA?
Here is the list of documents to be uploaded on the application portal to complete your MBA application:
- Current resume
- Academic transcripts
- Minimum two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- Official GMAT or GRE statements if no waivers apply to you
- IELTS or TOEFL scores
Part-time Work While Studying
While studying MBA at the University of Auburn, you can work 10 – 20 hours a week. Explore top on and off-campus jobs to support yourself financially.
Career Opportunities After MBA from Auburn University
Housing a reputed school for an MBA, being an MBA graduate of Auburn University will be a credit on your professional journey. According to the university, graduates with years of experience earn around 132,200 USD per year on average.
After course completion, you have diverse job roles to choose from, as listed below:
- Marketing Manager
- HR Specialist
- Business Development
- Financial manager
- Operations Manager
- Logistics Manager
- IT Manager
- Product Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
And so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is an MBA at Auburn University expensive?
An MBA at Auburn University can be expensive or affordable depending on your financial situation. On average, you need around 60,010 USD as the tuition fee. You can rely on education loans and part-time jobs to ease your financial burden.
Which field is better for an MBA at Auburn University?
Auburn University offers MBA degrees with specilization in different subjects, all of which are equally reputed. You can choose a program according to your personal interests.
Is GRE or GMAT mandatory for MBA at Auburn University?
GRE or GMAT scores are usually required when you apply for the Auburn University MBA admission. However, these scores are waived under special consideration. You need to get in touch with the university to know whether your scores can be waived or not.
Is Auburn University a good choice for an MBA?
Auburn University is definitely an esteemed institution for MBA students, with US News rankings of 19 in 2023.