Table of Contents
- A glance of MBA at Carnegie Mellon University
- Highlights: MBA from Carnegie Mellon
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- How to apply for MBA at Carnegie Mellon?
- What are the career opportunities for Carnegie Mellon MBA graduates?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Isn’t it a great idea to get your MBA from a globally reputed institution? If you feel so, don’t miss out on the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. MBA at Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, welcomes you to a remarkably tight-knit community. Together, you’ll work collaboratively to tackle challenging business problems using a blend of data and creativity.
The Tepper MBA, enhanced by advanced analytics and personalized leadership coaching, provides a strong edge over competitors. Curious about the admission process? Read on and get valuable insights on applying for an MBA at Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University.
A glance of MBA at Carnegie Mellon University
Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business offers a full-time MBA program of 21 months (about 2 years) duration.
The Tepper MBA program, accredited in STEM, equips you with the analytical and leadership capabilities necessary to guide across industries.
|Types of MBA Offered
|Full-time Online Hybrid
|Full-time Tuition Fee
|37,856 USD per semester
|04 March 2024 (Final Deadline)
|Average Salary for Graduates
|MBA at Carnegie Mellon
Highlights: MBA from Carnegie Mellon
- 18th rank in US News rankings for Best Business Schools
- Advanced analytics and personalized leadership coaching for professional growth
- Extensive network of active alumni across the world
- An environment promoting entrepreneurship. 400+ startups by students, staff, or faculty since 2008
- An active career center to help you with job insights and practical support
- Tepper School of Business is accredited by AACSB
What are the eligibility requirements?
Here’s the checklist of eligibility requirements for the Carnegie Mellon MBA program:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- English proficiency – IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.
- GMAT or GRE scorecard
- Minimum 2 Letters of Recommendation
- A personal essay
How to apply for MBA at Carnegie Mellon?
Securing admission to Carnegie Mellon University MBA program is a simplified process for you. Connect with our counselor and provide your details. Following a thorough profile evaluation, the counselor will offer personalized recommendations related to admission, documentation, and education loan options based on your specific situation.
Why opt for Nomad?
- Receive guidance tailored to your unique needs.
- Experience a seamless study abroad journey without any cost.
- Assistance with the documentation process.
- Guidance on admission, education loans, and student visas customized to your requirements.
What are the career opportunities for Carnegie Mellon MBA graduates?
According to the university’s MBA employment report 2023, 94% of graduates received an offer letter within 3 months of graduation. The Masters Career Center (MCC) at the Tepper School announced that consulting retained its position as the most preferred industry, attracting 42% of graduates for employment. Technology came next with 29%, followed by the financial services sector, which accounted for 14% of job placements.
Here’s is the industry versus salary overview of Tepper MBA graduates:
|Production and Operations Management
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Carnegie Mellon a good choice for an MBA?
Yes. Carnegie Mellon University’s MBA program is pursued by students across the globe and ranked by organizations like US News, QS, etc.
Is GMAT required for the Carnegie Mellon MBA program?
Yes. GMAT or GRE scores are required for Carnegie Mellon MBA admission.
Can I afford to study MBA at Carnegie Mellon University?
MBA at Tepper, Carnegie Mellon costs 37,856 USD as tuition fee and additional living expenses. You can either fund your studies or apply for an education loan, for which Nomad Credit can guide you at zero cost.
How hard is the competition for an MBA at Carnegie Mellon?
Getting into Carnegie Mellon for an MBA can be harder as many applicants apply every year. Around 800 – 1,000 applications are received every year, from which only 3 %- 5% are selected for MBA admission.
Do I need TOEFL or IELTS for an MBA at Tepper, Carnegie Mellon?
Yes. Non-native speakers of English must submit a TOEFL or IELTS scorecard to get MBA admission to Carnegie Mellon.