Table of Contents
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application Process
- Benefits of Clemson MBA
- Job Opportunities After MBA from Clemson University
- Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for an excellent MBA college abroad? Don’t miss Clemson University, a renowned public institution in the USA. Clemson University’s School of Business provides departments and concentrations in the following areas: business analytics, entrepreneurship, international business, leadership, and marketing.
Overview: MBA at Clemson University
Clemson’s MBA program is recognized for its inventive and practical approach to complex business subjects. You have options to specialize in different subjects according to your personal interests. The full-time MBA program lasts for 1 – 2 years with 49 credit hours.
MBA courses at Clemson University
- MBA Corporate
- MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Digital Brand Communications
|MBA Program Types
|Full-time Part-time Online
|Tuition Fee for Full-time Study
|66,150 USD (approximate)
|15 April 2023 (Final)
|MBA at Clemson University
Clemson MBA Program | 1 North Main Street, Greenville, S.C. 29601 864-656-8184
Clemson University recommends you confirm the program requirements with a program contact, be it a university official or your senior.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- An excellent GPA
- Entrance test results – GRE/GMAT & IELTS/TOEFL
- All academic and financial documents
Are you ready to apply for an MBA at Clemson University? Don’t miss the easy and hassle-free way to do that. Submit your details to our Nomad Credit counselors who will cut your difficulties. Get guidance on application, documentation, education funding, student visa, and SOP for an exciting MBA application at zero cost.
Keep the documents listed below before you make an application:
- Duly filled application form
- A personal statement based on your MBA program
- An updated resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores if asked for
- Course-by-course transcript review by a NACES-recognized evaluation source
- TOEFL score of completion of ELS level 112
Benefits of Clemson MBA
- 98th Best Business School, according to US News rankings
- At Clemson, you can enhance your in-class learning by engaging in real-world projects with esteemed domestic and international companies.
- More than 20 hours for sponsored events to expand your international exposure
- You will get opportunities to connect with executives, entrepreneurs, and HR professionals at over 20 program-sponsored events annually.
- At Clemson, you have a functioning MBA career counseling office that assesses and prepares you to get top jobs.
- The program is accredited by AACSB, marking its excellence in academics and job prospects
Job Opportunities After MBA from Clemson University
When you study MBA at Clemson, you will get personalized career counseling and assistance with job placement. The Clemson MBA office of career counseling will assess your skills, teach you relevant skills, and help you become industry-ready for jobs.
Top job opportunities after MBA from Clemson University include the following:
- Corporate Management
- Finance and Banking
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Clemson have a good MBA program for international students?
Yes. The MBA program at Clemson University offers multiple specializations and options for full-time, part-time, and online learning. MBA at Clemson is ranked 98th by US News.
How much is required for an MBA from Clemson University?
For a full-time MBA at Clemson, you approximately need 61,000 USD as a tuition fee.
What GPA is needed for an MBA at Clemson University?
You need a very good GPA to study at Clemson for an MBA, which must be more than 2.3 – 3.0.
What IELTS score is required for an MBA at Clemson?
There is no specific IELTS requirement mentioned for MBA admission to Clemson University. Generally, a band score of 6.0 onwards will help you get into an MBA at Clemson.
Does an MBA at Clemson require a GRE?
In typical cases, you need to produce a GRE certificate for MBA admissions. However, there can be a case-specific waiver of the GRE for an MBA.