Table of Contents
- A glimpse of MBA at Tuck School of Business
- Who is eligible for an MBA at Tuck Dartmouth?
- How to apply for an MBA at Dartmouth?
- Job opportunities for Tuck Dartmouth MBA graduates
- Frequently Asked Questions
Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College is a globally reputed school for MBA degrees. Ranked by US News, Forbes, and other organizations, the MBA program at Tuck will help you become an all-rounder in your field.
Anyone with an excellent academic track, experience, and high motivation for studies can get into the school. In this blog, we discuss the important points you need to remember while preparing for an MBA at Tuck School, Dartmouth College.
A glimpse of MBA at Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth
The MBA program at Tuck School of Business equips students to be leaders in their respective job roles. The program consists of 76.5 course hours to be completed within 2 years. Thanks to the school’s strong industry ties and alumni network, most graduates secure employment within 3 months of graduation.
|Types of MBA Offered
|Private Ivy League
|Full-time Tuition Fee
|25 March 2024 (Round 3)
|GPA Asked for
|5 years (average)
|Average Graduate Salary
|Tuck Dartmouth MBA Program
Highlights: MBA at Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
Tuck Dartmouth’s MBA program is a full-time residential program with unique benefits for students. The top reasons to choose the program include the following:
- 06th rank in US News full-time MBA programs
- A rigorous curriculum, a tight-knit residential community, and a committed faculty
- More than 100 research and teaching awards
- High number of citations per faculty
- More than 10,700 alumni
- High number of peer business schools
- The program is accredited by AACSB
Who is eligible for an MBA at Tuck Dartmouth?
Students who possess the following eligibility requirements can apply for an MBA at Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College:
- A bachelor’s degree with a good GPA (3.4 on average)
- English proficiency certificates, such as IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE. It’s not mandatory if you’re eligible for the waiver.
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Completed application form
- Short-term and long-term goals – essays
- Education information
- Employment history
- Letters of Reference (LORs)
How to apply for an MBA at Dartmouth?
The application process for an MBA at Tuck Dartmouth involves an online application, document submission, and fee payment. Visit Nomad Credit to get guidance on the application. Our counselor will guide you through the complex process and make your journey a smooth one.
Why Nomad Credit for Tuck MBA application?
- Counselors at Nomad Credit are experienced professionals who helped students with admissions in the past. Our counselor with a prior understanding of the Dartmouth admission process helps you better and solves your concerns quickly.
- We assist with documentation. Get a checklist of documents when you apply for an MBA at Tuck with our guidance.
- Team Nomad takes care of all your study abroad needs. Our services include profile evaluation, education loan guidance, US student visa counseling, and SOP assistance.
- Study abroad assistance from Nomad Credit is at zero cost to the student.
Job opportunities for Tuck Dartmouth MBA graduates
According to the Tuck School sources, 96% of the graduates receive an offer letter within 3 months of their graduation. The school maintains more than 1,000 active recruiting relationships. The top employers for Tuck Dartmouth MBA graduates include Apple, Amazon, J.P. Morgan, Deloitte, Google, Adobe Systems, etc. 175,000 USD is the average starting salary for Tuck MBA graduates.
|Percentage of Employment
|Health Care, Pharma, Biotech
|Consumer Goods, Retail
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the cost of studying MBA at Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College?
77,520 USD is the MBA tuition fee at Tuck Dartmouth. Apart from that, students need to find funds for their living costs and other personal expenses.
How much is the cost of living at Dartmouth for international students?
On average, the yearly personal expenses include rent (11,418 USD), food (7,591 USD), books and supplies (1,005 USD), and miscellaneous (2,040 USD).
Is acceptance easy for the Tuck Dartmouth MBA program?
Getting into the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College is not that easy. Every year, many students apply for admission but only a few get successful entry.
GRE or GMAT, which is preferred by Tuck School for MBA admission?
Tuck School accepts GRE or GMAT scores for MBA admission. Students can choose a test and apply accordingly.
Can I request for GMAT or GRE waiver for the Tuck Dartmouth MBA program?
If you have a strong undergraduate or postgraduate record and at least 2 years of work experience, you can apply for a GMAT or GRE waiver request.
Do I need to convert my GPA for Tuck Dartmouth MBA admission?
No. Evaluators at Tuck Dartmouth are well-versed with grade systems followed in different countries.
What if I do not have any work experience but my score is exceptionally good? Can I still apply?
Typically, you need to have work experience before applying for the Dartmouth MBA program. At least 2 years of work experience is usually required.