Table of Contents
- Understanding MBA at Drexel University
- Who can apply for the Drexel MBA program?
- How to apply for an MBA at Drexel University?
- Why study at Drexel University’s MBA program?
- Career Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
Drexel University is a top choice for MBA abroad aspirants. The program involves a diverse study plan that gets students ready to solve tough business problems in different industries. At Drexel, you have creative classes, hands-on learning, and career guidance to teach a thorough and challenging curriculum that focuses on giving students a wide view of business ideas.
Understanding MBA at Drexel University
MBA at Drexel University has 49 credit hours. You have options for full-time and part-time study in various specializations. Typically it lasts for 12 – 18 months.
With a solid business education as the base, the program lets students specialize in their favorite areas through various business concentrations and dual-degree choices, many of which are recognized for STEM. Students can also pick minor subjects from different schools in the University to match their career goals.
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
- Customized Concentration
- Effective Leadership
- Strategic Technology & Innovation Management
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
|Types of MBA Programs Offered
|Type of University
|Private Research University
|Full-time Tuition Fee
|04 September 2024
|Drexel University MBA Program
|Drexel University Application Processing PO Box 34789 Philadelphia, PA 19101
Who can apply for the Drexel MBA program?
Those who fulfill the following eligibility requirements can apply for an MBA at Drexel University:
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Submit English proficiency proof –
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 90
- Duolingo – 115
Is GRE/GMAT required for Drexel University MBA admissions?
You don’t need GMAT or GRE scores for LeBow College of Business, Drexel University graduate admissions. If you’ve taken or plan to take the tests, share your scores to explore merit scholarships. This is especially recommended if you have limited experience in quantitative or analytical areas, as it can demonstrate your aptitude in these areas.
How to apply for an MBA at Drexel University?
Get in touch with our expert counselors for customized assistance on applying for an MBA at Drexel University. With experience and dedication, they will provide you with profile-based customized suggestions and guide you accordingly in the application, documentation, education funding, visa application, and more.
Before you apply, get these documents handy with you:
- Completed application form
- Academic and financial transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Professional CV or Resumé
- Personal essay
- English proficiency certificate
Once your application is shortlisted, you will get an interview call from Drexel. Your selection will be based on your interview performance.
Why study at Drexel University’s MBA program?
While there are top reasons for choosing Drexel University’s MBA program, consider the following to make an informed decision:
- You can gain more expertise in your profession by choosing from over 50 different specialized subjects. The program is accredited by AACSB for excellence.
- Drexel University offers experiential learning for graduate students. Students get the chance to learn from companies like Anheuser-Busch, New Spring Capital, McGraw-Hill, Gettacar, and others through research-based consulting projects, industry speakers, competitions, and other activities.
- Drexel LeBow’s Graduate Career Services Office is dedicated to offering excellent service, resources, and programs for online MBA students, alumni, and employer partners. This includes personal counseling, help for international students, resources for professional development, workshops, Dragon Network for alumni, and more.
What career opportunities await after an MBA from Drexel University?
According to the university data, fresh MBA graduates of Drexel University earn around 67,800 USD per year. The employment rate is 81% after 6 months of graduation. Top companies for Drexel MBA graduates include:
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- Comcast Corporation
- Goldman Sachs
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thorton
- Johnson & Johnson
- JPMorgan Chase
- Lockheed Martin
- McAdam Financial
- SAP America
Here are the estimated average salary for Drexel University MBA graduates for jobs in diverse areas:
|Average Starting Salary
|Operations and Supply Chain Management
|Management Information Systems
|Real Estate Management and Development
|Technology and Innovation Management
Thus, having an MBA degree from Drexel University helps you achieve your career goals and success in life. Make sure you apply timely and submit documents properly. For more, take advantage of Nomad Credit, your trusted study abroad partner for overseas education solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Drexel University a good choice for an MBA?
Yes. Drexel University is a good choice for an MBA due to its academic reputation, post-study job opportunities, and diverse specializations.
What is the cost of studying MBA at Drexel University?
The average tuition fee for an MBA at Drexel University is around 68,000 USD.
Is GMAT essential for an MBA at Drexel University?
GMAT scores are accepted at Drexel University but are not mandatory for admissions. But these scores are helpful to prove your quantitative skills if you are from a non-business bachelor’s background.
Is Drexel University affordable for an MBA?
It depends on your funding abilities to determine the affordability of studying MBA at Drexel University. It costs around 68,000 USD for tuition fees alone.
Can I get into Drexel University for an MBA?
Drexel University has a good acceptance rate for international students. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply for admission. However, your admission chances are dependent on multiple factors like the number of seats available, competition, etc.