Table of Contents
- Overview: MBA at Georgetown University
- Eligibility requirements
- How to apply?
- Career opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
MBA at Georgetown McDonough is a lifetime dream cherished by many. With continuous ranking across platforms, like Times Higher Education, QS, and US News, and graduates working at top companies across the world, the McDonough school is all set to inspire more students in 2024. It can be your opportunity.
McDonough MBA program offers guidance from experienced and engaging faculty, acquire practical consulting knowledge through Global Business Experience, expand your network with over 200,000 alumni, and receive personalized support from the MBA Career Center. Don’t wait to apply – read on for more information and apply with our guidance.
Overview: MBA at Georgetown University
The curriculum of the Georgetown McDonough MBA is crafted to equip students for the global stage, complemented by unparalleled access available only in Washington, D.C. The program serves as the ideal launchpad for uncovering your genuine strengths.
The MBA program is 54 credits and is around 2 years long. See the table below for an outline of details:
|Types of MBA Offered
|Full-time Part-time Online
|Full-time Tuition Fee
|26 March 2024
|Average Salary of Graduates
|MBA at McDonough, Georgetown
- Global Business Experience (GBE) program for excellent opportunities, like travel abroad, connecting with Fortune 500 companies, etc.
- 24th best full-time MBA program in the US, according to the US News report
- Ranked 19th best MBA in the US by Financial Times
- Extensive alumni network with 200,000 members
- Individualized support from the MBA career center
- Fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Ensure you meet the following eligibility requirements to apply for an MBA at McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University:
- A bachelor’s in a relevant field
- Excellent academic scores
- Work experience and extracurricular involvements
- Application form
- 2 Letter of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores
- IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE
How to apply for Georgetown University MBA admission?
Applying for Georgetown University MBA admission is made convenient through Nomad Credit‘s online application process. Upon connecting with us, our dedicated counselor will assess your profile and offer tailored advice on admission, documentation, and education loan options based on your individual needs.
Why opt for Nomad Credit?
- Nomad’s experts meticulously evaluate your profile and provide expert guidance.
- Experience a transparent and seamless process at no cost.
- Submit your documents effortlessly through Nomad Credit’s portal.
- Benefit from clear communication, as our counselors actively monitor and keep you updated on the status of your application approval.
- Receive assistance in exploring education loan alternatives to meet your financial requirements.
Career opportunities are upfront for McDonough MBA graduates. The university employment report for 2023 shows 92.5% of McDonough MBA graduates accepted an offer letter within 3 months of their graduation. The average salary is esteemed as 149,256 USD with an average signing bonus of 43,325 USD.
|Consumer Goods/ Retail
|Manufacturing/ Transporting/ Energy
|Real Estate/ Hospitality
|Social Impact/ Non-Profit/ Government
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Georgetown University MBA a good choice?
Yes. Georgetown University’s MBA program is globally recognized and renowned for excellence.
Is an interview required for Georgetown University MBA admission?
An interview is mandatory to select the right students for an MBA at McDonough School, Georgetown University.
Does Georgetown University require a GMAT for MBA admission?
Yes, Students need to submit GMAT or GRE scores when they apply for an MBA at Georgetown McDonough.
What is the cost of studying for an MBA at McDonough, Georgetown University?
According to the McDonough school, the total cost of the study is around 103,513 USD, including tuition fees, living costs, and other expenses. The full-time tuition fee is 64,600 USD.
What are the popular MBA specializations at McDonough?
Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management, Operations and Information Management, Strategy, Economics, Ethics, and Public Policy are some popular MBA specializations offered by McDonough School, Georgetown University.
Can I apply for the McDonough MBA without work experience?
Yes, work experience is not mandatory for MBA admission to McDonough School, Georgetown University.
Are there scholarships for Indian students at McDonough, Georgetown University?
Yes. International students at Georgetown University can apply for many merit-based and need-based scholarships.