Table of Contents
- Overview of Pace University MBA Program
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application Procedure for MBA
- Why MBA from Pace University?
- Career Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
Pace University offers 1 – 2 years-long MBA programs to elevate the business study goals of aspirants worldwide. The program is curated with modules of diverse specifications, covering all aspects of business learning. For 2024, international admissions will start in June and stay open for a standard duration.
Overview of Pace University MBA Program
The Business MBA program comprises 39 credit hours and provides the flexibility to be finished within one year on a full-time basis or two years on a part-time schedule.
At Pace University, a diverse range of courses is available to guarantee your comprehensive readiness for success in key areas, including business economics, financial accounting, marketing performance, global business, operations management, strategy, decision modeling, and analytics.
|MBA Courses Offered
|Tuition Fee for Full-time MBA
|01 June 2024
|MBA at Pace University
|Office of Graduate Admission
To apply for MBA at Pace University, you need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or more
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- GRE or GMAT
- English proficiency certificate – TOEFL scores of 90 (Internet-based version), TOEFL scores of 9.5 (TOEFL® Essentials™), IELTS score of 7.0, Pearson PTE score of 61, Duolingo score of 125
Application Procedure for MBA at Pace University
Nomad’s counselor will provide you with personalized assistance on how to apply for MBA at Pace University. Reach out to us and get profile-based guidance on application, documentation, education financing, student visa application, & SOP preparation to streamline your Pace MBA application. See below for a checklist of documents required.
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Resume and Work Experience
- GMAT or GRE scorecard
- Letter of Recommendations – minimum 2
- TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test, or PTE Academic Score
Why MBA from Pace University?
There’s no short for reasons to study at Pace University and get your MBA degree for career advancement. The university is reputed for its academics and career opportunities for graduates.
- Pace University Lubin School of Business MBA is acknowledged by The Princeton Review on its list of Best Business Schools in 2023
- According to Pace University Career Service Centre, 96% of Lubin’s class of 2022 graduates are employed
- Pace University’s alumni spread across the world, will help you get top jobs after graduation
- The program is accredited by AACSB
Career Opportunities After MBA from Pace University
Graduating MBA from Pace University will open doors to exciting career opportunities. Here are some of the job roles for Lubin Business School’s MBA graduates:
- Financial Analyst
- Global Business Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Management Analyst
- Operations Manager
MBA graduates from Pace University work at top companies globally, such as AIG, Cigna, Evercore, IBM, KPMG, L’Oreal, Nickelodeon, Tesla, and WME.
Thus, planning your MBA studies at Pace University is a great career choice. Make sure you’re following the timeline and processes correctly. Check your official sources frequently for new updates relevant to your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pace a good university for an MBA?
Yes. Pace University is a reputed school for Business studies in the USA.
How much does it cost to study MBA at Pace University?
To study MBA at Pace University, you need 56,940 USD as the tuition fee alone plus other academic costs and living expenses.
Is GMAT required for an MBA at Pace University?
GMAT is required to study MBA at Pace University in normal cases. In certain cases, the GMAT or GRE is waived.
Is Pace University expensive for international students?
The cost of studying at Pace University for an MBA can be expensive for the average middle-class student. However, with an education loan, you can meet the required amount to study without worrying about finances.
What GPA is required to study MBA at Pace University?
You must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA in your bachelor’s to apply for an MBA at Pace University.