Table of Contents
- Overview of MBA at Saint Louis University
- What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- How to Apply?
- Why Study MBA at Saint Louis University?
- What are the Job Opportunities MBA Graduates?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Founded in 1818, Saint Louis University is an illustrious institution in Missouri, USA. The university offers two MBA courses, one-year and professional, focusing on business analytics and industry-ready skills. With its unique teaching methodology and updated curriculum, Saint Louis University strives to make you job-ready by the time you complete your MBA study.
Overview of MBA at Saint Louis University
Saint Louis University’s MBA program is one year long and includes 48 credit hours. During the fall and spring semesters, students participate in a hands-on, team-based data analytics consulting project. They collaborate with local businesses or non-profit organizations, dedicating weekly sessions to collectively analyze data and provide practical solutions to data-intensive challenges.
|Types of MBA Programs
|Full-time Tuition Fee
|01 April 2024 (Regular Decision)
|MBA at Saint Louis University
|Saint Louis University 1 N. Grand Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63103 USA 1-800-758-3678
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
The basic eligibility requirements to apply for an MBA at Saint Louis University include the following:
- A bachelor’s degree, not necessarily in a business subject
- GMAT or GRE
- A GPA of minimum 3.0
- English proficiency proof- IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL – 80, Duolingo – 110
How to Apply for Saint Louis University’s MBA Program?
Get zero cost guidance to apply for an MBA at Saint Louis University from Nomad’s experts. They ensure a smooth process and comprehensive guidance on application, documentation, funding options, student visa, and SOP. With Nomad, you increase the odds of a successful MBA application to Saint Louis University as our counselors are experts who understand the intricacies of application.
- Completed online application form
- Official academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional essay within 500 words
- Entrance certificates – GRE/ GMAT, IELTS/TOEFL/PTE, etc.
- Documentation of financial support
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis upon receipt of all application materials. On average, applicants can expect to receive a decision within two weeks. Selected students will be called for an interview, and further considered for admission based on their interview round.
Why Study MBA at Saint Louis University?
- The Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business is officially recognized by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which is the world’s largest organization accrediting and supporting business schools worldwide.
- Integrated curriculum with a focus on data analytic skills for industry needs
- Learning with consulting experience
- Focus on international business immersion with trips and seminars
- Personalized career support and skill-learning programs
- STEM-certified degree that allows F-1 visa holders to get an OPT extension
What are the Job Opportunities for Saint Louis University MBA Graduates?
The Career Resources Center at the Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business, Saint Louis University helps students in shaping their professional objectives, cultivating vital career skills, establishing strong professional connections, and formulating effective job search strategies.
The Career Resources Center also extends its support to alumni. Here are the top job roles for MBA graduates of Saint Louis University:
- Supply chain analyst
- Automation solutions portfolio project manager
- E-commerce specialist
- Consulting associate
- Business valuation analyst
- Global mobility services associate
- Marketing associate
- Business analyst consultant
- Consulting analyst.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does an MBA cost at Saint Louis University in the USA?
It costs 55,500 USD per year for an MBA at Saint Louis University. In addition to that, international students must find funds to sponsor their stay in Missouri.
What is the average salary for SLU MBA graduates?
According to multiple sources, the average salary for SLU MBA graduates ranges between 40,000 – 85,000 USD per year.
Is GMAT required for an MBA at Saint Louis University?
GMAT or GRE scores are preferred, but not strictly required in all cases. You better get in touch with a university official for clarity regarding the need of GRE or GMAT scores.
How competitive is SLU for MBA admissions?
Getting into Saint Louis University is considered tough. It depends on multiple factors, like total number of applications, seat availability, etc., to define the level of competency every year.
Is Saint Louis University good for Indian students?
With international students from more than 80 countries around the globe, Saint Louis University provides a multicultural academic environment, which is safe for Indian students.