Table of Contents
- Overview of the MBA Program at Stanford
- Highlights: Stanford MBA Program
- What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- How to Apply for Stanford MBA?
- What are the Career Choices for Stanford MBA graduates?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Dream high! An MBA at Stanford is the best decision you can make for your business career dreams. The Business School of Stanford University is ranked top by different ranking bodies for academic excellence and post-study career options.
Are you preparing to apply to Stanford Business School? This blog may be of help to you. We cover the details you need, including an overview, eligibility, application process, documents, & post-study career opportunities.
Overview of the MBA Program at Stanford
Stanford MBA program requires students to complete at least 90 units of academic credit. Stanford’s two-year Master’s in Business Administration program will enhance your leadership skills and contribute to personal growth.
|Types of MBA Offered
|Full-time Tuition Fee
|31 March 2024
|Average GRE Score Required
|Average GMAT Score Required
|Median Salary for Graduates
|Stanford MBA Program
Highlights: Stanford MBA Program
- 01st rank in Best MBA Programs, according to QS
- 06th Best Business School, according to US News
- Rigorous core & experiential courses
- Presence of world-renowned researchers & leaders
- Community of students from around the world, Silicon Valley innovators, & Stanford alumni across generations
- 84,000+ USD worth of need-based awards
- 20 million+ USD in fellowships
- The program is accredited by AACSB
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Stanford MBA program?
The eligibility criteria for the Stanford MBA program include the following:
- 3 years bachelor’s & 2 years master’s degree in a relevant field for students from India
- TOEFL iBT – minimum score 100
- Average GPA requirement – 3.0
- GRE or GMAT
It is crucial to submit the documents properly as instructed by the university. See below for the important documents you need to upload while applying online for MBA at Stanford:
- Academic transcripts
- Entrance test score cards – GRE/GMAT & TOEFL iBT
- Professional experience proof
- Minimum 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal essays
How to Apply for Stanford MBA?
You can apply online with the help of Nomad’s expert counselors. With us, enjoy a hassle-free application process at zero cost. Our dedicated services help you seamlessly navigate the complexities.
What are Nomad’s services?
Nomad Credit offers you tailored assistance to simplify your MBA abroad application. The zero-cost services include
- Evaluation of your profile for expert suggestions
- Shortlisting your university options (in this case, it is easy as you specifically aim for Stanford)
- Guiding you to education loan options – secured, unsecured, no cosigner, & US cosigner options
- Collaborating to craft an SOP for your special case
- Helping you with US student visa application
What are the Career Choices for Stanford MBA graduates?
A Stanford MBA graduate earns around 175,000 USD per year, according to the 2022 Stanford MBA Report. 89% of students got a job offer which 38% of jobs were from Finance, 24% from Technology, & 15% from Consulting industries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Stanford a good choice for an MBA?
Definitely. MBA at Stanford is ranked number 1 by QS and the Stanford Business School is ranked 6th best by US News.
How much does it cost to study MBA at Stanford?
According to the university sources, it costs 126,465 USD for a single person to complete an MBA at Stanford University.
Is GMAT mandatory for an MBA at Stanford?
GMAT or GRE scores are required for MBA admission at Stanford University.
Is Stanford MBA expensive for Indian students?
Stanford MBA program costs 126,465 USD (Approx. INR 1,05,25,163), which is a high amount. If you don’t have enough money to self-fund, consider an education loan for your needs. Visit Nomad to get guidance on education loan options.
Is IELTS accepted for an MBA at Stanford?
No. Stanford doesn’t accept IELTS scores. International students must submit TOEFL iBT scores as proof of English proficiency.