Table of Contents
- Overview: MBA at UCLA Anderson
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to apply?
- Career opportunities for UCLA Anderson MBA graduates
- Frequently Asked Questions
The John E. Anderson Graduate School of Management, the graduate business school at the University of California, Los Angeles is a renowned place for business learning. The school is esteemed as one of the top public institutions in the US, which is why companies like BCG, Google, and Goldman Sachs collaborate with it consistently.
At UCLA Anderson, students will acquire valuable skills, access a strong network of 42,000 alumni, and kickstart the career and lifestyle they aspire for.
Overview: MBA at UCLA Anderson
UCLA Anderson offers a full-time MBA program of 2 years. The curriculum allows students to choose from 15 optional specializations and 115 elective options.
MBA specializations at UCLA Anderson:
- Tech Management
- Entertainment Management
- Real Estate
- Global Management
|Types of MBA Offered
Full-time Part-time Online
|Full-time Tuition Fee
|12 April 2024 (Final Round)
|Average Salary for Graduates
|MBA at UCLA Anderson
- Ranked 19th in Best Business School ranking by US News
- Top-rated career center to help you with finding jobs and interview preparation
- Tie-ups with top organizations for graduate recruitment
- Globally reputed faculty members
- A powerful network of 42,000+ alumni members across 75 countries
- Accredited program by AACSB
Eligibility Criteria for UCLA Anderson MBA
Before you initiate the application process, ensure you have met the following eligibility requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- English proficiency – IELTS, TOEFL. IELTS Academic overall band score should be at least 7.0. TOEFL score on the paper and pencil test must be at least 560 or at least 87 on the internet-based test.
- GMAT or GRE scorecard or share examples of coursework, certifications, or professional experience that demonstrate their quantitative and analytical abilities in a brief essay.
- Minimum 2 Letters of Recommendation
- A personal essay
After your document review is done, there will be an interview for selected students. Qualifying for the interview is mandatory for admission.
How to apply for UCLA Anderson MBA?
Applying for UCLA Anderson MBA is made easy for you. Just get in touch with our counselor and give your details. After profile evaluation, you will get customized suggestions regarding admission, documentation, and education loan options from the counselor, depending on your profile.
Why choose Nomad Credit?
- Guidance based on your unique needs
- Enjoy a hassle-free study abroad journey at zero cost
- Help with the documentation process
- Admission, education loan, & student visa guidance tailored to your needs
Career opportunities for UCLA Anderson MBA graduates
Being an MBA graduate from UCLA Anderson opens exciting career opportunities for you. The median salary for UCLA Anderson MBA graduates was 147,537 USD in 2022. Top hiring firms include Amazon Inc., McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Deloitte, EY-Parthenon, Microsoft Corp., Nike, Inc., Adobe Systems, Google, Meta, etc.
The table below shows the top industries and mean salaries for UCLA Anderson MBA graduates:
|Annual Base Salary
Frequently Asked Questions
Is UCLA Anderson a good place for an MBA?
Yes. UCLA Anderson is a reputed institute for MBA in the US.
GMAT or GRE, which is preferred by UCLA Anderson?
GMAT and GRE scores are accepted by UCLA Anderson for MBA admission. You can choose GMAT or GRE, according to your convenience. Also, you can apply for a GMAT or GRE waiver if you are eligible.
What is the acceptance rate for UCLA Anderson MBA?
The acceptance rate for an MBA at UCLA Anderson depends on the total number of applicants and competition every year. Generally, getting into UCLA Anderson is extremely competitive.
Is it advantageous to apply early for an MBA at UCLA Anderson?
Yes. Applicants who apply early have more admission chances than those who apply in the last cycle of admission.
How many years of work experience are required for a UCLA Anderson MBA?
Although work experience is not mandatory, the average work experience of students is 5 years. Internships are counted as valuable but not equal to full-time professional experience.
What is the work permit in the United States after completing an MBA from UCLA Anderson?
The Anderson MBA holds STEM certification, enabling international students to engage in post-graduation Optional Practical Training (OPT) and work in the U.S. for a duration of up to three years.