Table of Contents
- An Overview
- Why the University of Pennsylvania for an MBA?
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application process
- Top Career Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions
An MBA has a transformative power in your academic and professional adventure. When it is from a global institute like the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, your options are broadened across the world.
If you are a curious student ambitious for great opportunities, don’t miss the upcoming admission session for an MBA at Wharton. We would like to extend a helping hand. Read on about the MBA program at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and apply for admission painlessly with the assistance of experts.
MBA at University of Pennsylvania: An Overview
MBA at Penn Wharton requires 19 credit units in three categories core curriculum (9.5), major requirements (5.0), and electives (4.5). The fixed core courses include courses on leadership, economics, statistics, management communication, and marketing. MBA majors include subjects like Accounting, Business Analytics, Finance, Health Care Management, Marketing, Real Estate, etc.
|Types of MBA Offered
|Private (Ivy League)
|Full-time Tuition Fee
|04 January 2024 (Round 2)
|Median GMAT Score Required
|Median GRE Score Required
|Work Experience required
|Average Salary for Fresh Graduates
|MBA at Wharton, UPenn
Why the University of Pennsylvania for an MBA?
- An Ivy League university with global rankings in academic excellence and career opportunities for graduates
- Ranked 3rd Best Business School by US News
- Ranked 1st in top global MBA programs by Financial Times in 2022
- At Wharton, you get exposed to a world-class curriculum to boost your productivity, career growth, and overall progress.
- Academic exposure to a classroom with students from 70 countries
- Academics at Wharton is designed to fuel your entrepreneurship abilities.
- Studying at Wharton enhances your global perspective and reaches wider opportunities with a broad alumni network, partnerships, and global campuses.
- The program is accredited by AACSB
Studying at a prestigious business school like Wharton requires you to fulfill the eligibility criteria without fail.
The Wharton checklist for students includes the following:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Have work experience (average 5 years)
- GMAT score 728 or GRE 162 in Quantitative and Verbal sections
- Background information documents – academic and professional experiences
- Two essays
- Academic transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT or GRE Score
- English language test score – IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE.
Don’t hesitate to apply for the Wharton MBA program if you meet the eligibility requirements. Start your application with expert counselors at Nomad at no cost and get expert advice and vigilance in the application, submitting documents, finding finances, applying for the student visa, and creating your SOP.
How does Nomad Credit help you?
- Experts at Nomad evaluate your profile for personalized guidance
- Your profile is checked for eligibility requirements
- Upload your documents on Nomad’s portal
- The counselor tracks and informs about your application’s approval status
- Simultaneously, you will be guided to explore education loan options to meet your financial needs
Top Career Opportunities
According to the Wharton Career Statistics Report 2023, 98.7% of students who seek a job get acceptance letters from top companies like Google, Pepsico, Apple, Amazon, J.P Morgan, Adobe Inc., etc. International graduates get a salary of 150,000 USD on average while it is 175,000 USD for US in the US.
Top industries for Wharton graduates include financial services, consulting, technology, consumer products, energy, health care, legal & professional services, etc.
|Mean Annual Salary
|Director of Business Development
Focus on preparing a top-notch application to smoothly enter the Wharton School for an MBA. Work on your documents, extracurricular involvements, and professional experience. If concerned regarding your fit for the application, raise it to our expert who will guide you with the right answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of questions are asked for personal essays for UPenn MBA application?
Here are the sample questions for Wharton MBA application essays:
Essay 1: How Wharton MBA program help you succeed in your future professional goals? You may consider your experience, personal goals, and resources at Wharton. (500 words)
Essay 2: Considering your personal, professional, and/or academic background, outline your strategy for making distinctive and impactful contributions to the Wharton community. (400 words)
How much is required to study for an MBA at Wharton?
According to university sources, a student needs 87,370 USD for the first year to meet the tuition fee and other expenses at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Can students with an MBA apply for an MBA at Wharton?
Yes. Students with an MBA degree can apply for an MBA at Wharton if they meet the eligibility requirements.
Is an interview required for MBA admission to Wharton University?
Yes. Selected students will get an invitation for an interview round for an MBA at Wharton School.
Is graduate education considered towards work experience for MBA admission at Wharton?
No. You need professional work experience to apply for the MBA at Wharton.