This is part of our series profiling different graduate degree programs at U.S. universities for international students. This week we profile the MBA program at Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.
- Currently ranked #21 in the U.S. and #30 in the world,
- the Kelley School of Business MBA program at Indiana University is a fantastic option for F1 and J1 international students to pursue an MBA.
- Kelley offers one of the most affordable top-ranked MBA programs in the United States. This is important for international students as fees are typically higher than those for domestic students.
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, you’ll be hard pressed to find a lower cost of living city with a major business school, and yet be able to enjoy all the amenities of an amazing world-class campus with:
- a thriving cultural scene
- an abundance of arts, sports, and social options,
- and an award-winning public transportation system.
Bloomington offers a great town to live in, making this Indiana University Business School even more appealing. A vibrant college atmosphere that offers many student organizations and clubs to further grow your specific interests and networks. There is also a great pipeline into companies based in Chicago, a short 4-hour drive away.
With the latest class size at 185 students,
- Kelley offers an intimate experience and the ability to know and network with your classmates,
- Creating the potential to build relationships with future business partners and colleagues.
- Kelley has a large proportion of international students: 36% of its student profile is international.
It can often be difficult for J1 and F1 Visa applicants to choose a program in the U.S. as they cannot easily visit. Rankings can only tell you so much. Kelley offers the ability to speak with other international students who currently attend the school to give you a better idea if the MBA program is the right fit for you.
Check out this video from Kelley’s admission website for international students or the embedded video below: