Nomad Admission Document Checklist
- 3 Letters of Recommendation – these will be from college/high school professors or prior bosses.
- Academic Records in English
- Passport (images of both sides)
- IELTS or TOEFL Score Report
- SAT/GRE/GMAT Score Report
- Statement of Purpose/Application Essay in .docx or .doc file – 350-500 words on the student’s academic accomplishments, reasons the student wishes to study the desired degree, and why the student has chosen the desired US university. This can be a rough draft which Nomad can edit to the standard required.
Credential Evaluation Component
- WES – this is a requirement for certain universities. We will indicate if it is needed for each case. It can be any NACES approved transcript evaluation company (Wes is such a company). SpanTran is most affordable.
- Affidavit of Support (AOS) – simple one-page form signed by the student and parent and is submitted as part of the loan letter/bank statement part of application. Nomad will provide this for each case.
- Bank Statement or Loan Approval Statement – this will need to show the ability to fund the cost of attendance for the first academic year, that will need to match the amount on that school’s AOS.
Please note: Nomad will need the Required Documents and Credential Evaluation (if necessary) to initiate the application process. The Affidavit of Support and Bank Statement or Loan Approval Statement can be collected later and while required to complete the application, is not needed to initiate the process.