Each week on our blog, we will have a partner spotlight that focuses on one of our financial partners. This week’s partner is Prodigy Finance. Prodigy Finance offers student loans to international postgraduate students attending top universities globally.
Prodigy Finance was founded in 2007 and since has funded over $300M in loans to nearly 7,000 students around the world.
- With an easy to use application, Prodigy Finance can make a loan decision within 5 business days.
- While offering loans to 150 nationalities without requiring guarantees, cosigners, or collateral, Prodigy Finance remains one of the top loan options in the world for international postgraduate students.
- Prodigy Finance offers loans to international students in a number of fields of study, including; MBA, Advanced Engineering, Law and Public Policy.
- More information on Prodigy Finance’s loans can be found on their website.
Prodigy Finance goes above and beyond that of a traditional lender with a number of great initiatives.
- For their 10th anniversary, Prodigy Finance is offering 10 scholarships of $10,000 to Master’s degree students in the United States or United Kingdom who apply for a loan by November 30th, 2017.
- Another great initiative from Prodigy Finance student loans is they host and attend events worldwide for students.
- Past events have been held in cities such as London, Mumbai and Cape Town.
- Upcoming events this summer include sponsoring the Cranfield Regatta and the Digital Future Summit at ESMT Berlin and presenting at Oxford MBA Interview Days.
Prodigy Finance is a great option for postgraduate international students in the United States on F-1 or J-1 visas who need a loan. The interest rates on their education loans are very competitive without the need of a cosigner and therefore, should be considered by all international students. Prodigy student loans are definitely worth taking a look!
To search and compare for education loan options for international students, please visit www.nomadcredit.com. The search process on Nomad Credit is easy: sign up, fill out a 1-page search and then see your options. You may reach out to email@example.com for any questions that you have.