An Overview of Robert Morris University for International Students
This is part of our series profiling different undergraduate and graduate degree programs and schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile Robert Morris University.
Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Robert Morris University is an excellent option for international students who wish to study abroad in the United States. Robert Morris was founded on the belief that if Robert Morris can positively change a student’s life, that student will go on to positively impact the lives of others. Robert Morris University is an excellent option for international students looking to study abroad in the United States.
Facts and Rankings
Robert Morris University is a unique place to learn and grow for international students. Robert Morris holds many rankings and unique facts which should appeal to international students. These include:
- Six degree programs ranked among the best online programs by US News & World Report;
- 12% of Robert Morris students come from another country;
- Robert Morris has been around for quite some time, as it was founded in 1921;
- A total enrollment of 5,199 graduate and undergraduate students.
Robert Morris University has many unique facts and aspects to it. As you can see, Robert Morris has a solid reputation in the United States, which should only add to its appeal to potential international students.
- Manufacturing Engineering,
- Applied mathematics,
- Actuarial Science,
- Data Analytics,
- Information Sciences,
- Nuclear Medicine Technology.
As you can see, Robert Morris University offers a wide variety of programs in many different fields that would appeal to international students, but a lot in the STEM fields of study. Another great feature to Robert Morris is the variety of online courses for those students who want more flexibility with their degrees. Robert Morris has many top ranked online programs in the United States. The above listed programs are only a sample of what Robert Morris has to offer. Check out the link provided above for a full list of academic programs offered at Robert Morris University.
If you’d like help with the admissions process please visit us at: www.nomadcredit.com/admissions-help
Like all United States colleges and higher education programs, Robert Morris University has an application(s) that international students need to complete in order to be considered for acceptance. There are a number of different requirements that need to be fulfilled. These include:
- Official transcripts reflecting graduation from a high school/secondary school/undergraduate program. They should be stamped and sealed, and if they are not in English, a certified literal English translation is required. The average GPA at Robert Morris is 3.46;
- Some of the different programs and/or majors, especially the graduate programs, may require letters of recommendation. Please check with the specific program you wish to apply to in order to see how many are required of you.
- Some of the programs, especially graduate, may also require a personal statement and resume.
- Minimum iBT TOEFL of 61 or IELTS of 5.0; please keep in mind that some of the graduate programs may have different minimum requirements for TOEFL scores.
- The average ACT for entrants into ROBERT MORRIS is between a 21-26.
- For Engineering Management, the minimum GRE scores are: 450 verbal reasoning, 550 quantitative reasoning, and 4.0 analytical writing. Please check with the program you desire to enter for their minimum GRE requirements.
Please remember that these are general application requirements. The actual requirements for each program differs. Please check the requirements for each program by following the link provided above.
Like most United States schools, the tuition at Robert Morris University can be expensive for international students. However, that should not deter you from applying if you want to attend Robert Morris University. If you need help funding your education, you should consider applying for international student loans to help fund your education abroad in the United States. The average tuition for undergraduate students is $27,320.
Let Nomad Credit Help You With Admissions
Applications to United States universities can be extremely stressful and difficult. In conjunction with our partners, Nomad Credit can help you determine a potential fit for you and potentially expedite the admissions process so that you can get a speedy decision – all at no additional cost to you. Services that we provide include profile evaluation, application essay editing and revision, and express document shipping. Please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Do you need help evaluating your profile? Fill out this form for help from Nomad Credit!