Each week on our blog, we will have a partner spotlight that focuses on one of our financial partners. Our last partner was student lender, Prodigy Finance. This week’s partner TaiAn Financial offers student health insurance (also known as medical insurance) to international students attending universities in the U.S.
International students will likely need to obtain several financial products, like international student loans during their time studying in the U.S.
- In addition to education loans, many students will need student health insurance.
- Many schools require that international students use their school’s respective student health insurance plans.
- However, not all schools require that their plan be used or have a plan to offer, and an international student is free to explore other health insurance options.
- With more than 27 years of health insurance experience serving customers in the United States and globally, TaiAn Financial is a potential option for student medical insurance for international students, such F1 and J1 visa holders.
- TaiAn Financial specializes in insurance for international scholars, educators and students.
- TaiAn Financial provides International Medical Group (IMG) insurance to International Scholars and Students for US visa holders (F1 visa, J1 visa, OPT, and M1 visa) and their dependents.
- IMG is a worldwide leader in the International medical insurance business.
- This allows TaiAn to provide their customers with professional, prompt service and make their insurance experience as easy as possible.
- Located in the United States, TaiAn Financial holds extended work hours so that they may be available for their international customers whenever needed.
What products do they have that apply to me?
- Taian Insurance Plan A, Plan B, and Plan S meet many schools’ student insurance standards and almost every schools’ J1 scholar insurance standards and can be more affordable than school plans.
- Please feel free to find your school’s F or J visa insurance requirements and affordable plans here every week.
- TaiAn Financial is constantly updating this list whenever they receive new information from their customers, so you can be sure you can find the most up-to-date information.
Is it hard to get?
- You can purchase online at any time and you may select any future date to be your insurance policy’s effective date.
- All J visa holders are required to meet the US Department of State (USDOS) J1 insurance requirements and their school requirements for the duration of their visa.
- TaiAn Plan B and Plan S with $100,000 benefit per illness or injury and three deductible options is an affordable plan that meets the USDOS requirements.
- Most schools’ J scholar insurance requirements are the same as the USDOS, however, some schools have higher requirements.
If you have any additional questions about TaiAn Financial please let us know in the comments below or send us an email to email@example.com and we’d be happy to see that they are answered.
Nomad Credit is here to help