This is part of our series profiling different graduate degree programs and graduate schools at U.S. universities for international students on an F1 Visa or J1 Visa. This week we profile the School of Engineering at Vanderbilt University.
Centered in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee
- Vanderbilt University is a top-ranking university in the United States. Nashville, known as Music City, USA, has a population of over 1.8 million, making it the largest in the state.
- A bustling metropolitan area, the city is a hub of music, food, entertainment, and culture that attracts tourists and students alike.
- Students at Vanderbilt University from all 50 states and from over 100 foreign countries, offering four undergraduate schools and six graduate and professional schools.
- Alumni from the school have gone on to be Pulitzer Prize winners, Emmy Award winners, and even two becoming Vice President of the United States.
Vanderbilt University’s School of Engineering is ranked in the Top 50 for undergraduate and graduate engineering programs.
- A prominent engineering school is not the only accomplished ranking the university boasts.
- It is in the Top 15 for Best Valued Schools, Best Undergraduate Teaching, and National Universities.
- For those seeking f1 visas and j1 visas, Vanderbilt is an esteemed choice to further your education.