International Student Blog
Education Loan Search for International Students

When should an International Student Search for an Education Loan?

Nate from Nomad Credit explains when an international student on an F1 or J1 visa is looking for education loan or study loan options, they likely will need to know which schools they will be admitted

  • Our lender partners will need to know which university an international student is going to and require proof of admission before they can see if you are able to be approved for a loan from them.
  • It may make sense to wait until you are admitted into certain universities to start the loan search process.

When you know what university you are planning to go to or admitted to, please visit us at Nomad Credit.

Nomad Credit is a great option for international students on an F1 visa or J1 visa to search for the financial products they need. We can help H1B visa holders find what they may need, too. For those international students needing an education loan or study loan to help fund their studies in the US, please visit us at We also can help you find student medical insurance options. We are more than happy to help and if you have any questions about international student loans, please email us at


Nathan Treadwell

Add comment



Follow Me