< Return to NomadCredit.com Signup Login

What Financial Documents Do I need to Show for my Visa?

What Financial Documents Do I need to Show for my Visa?

You will require a number of different documents to bring with you for your visa interview. Of those documents, the most complicated to figure out might be your financial documents, which need to show that you have the ability to pay all your tuition and living expenses while abroad.

Bring ALL financial documents, including:

  • any investments 
  • fixed deposits
  • income tax returns.

If you are financially sponsored by another person, please also bring:

  • proof of your relationship to the sponsor (such as your birth certificate)
  • the sponsor’s most recent original tax forms
  • the sponsor’s bankbooks and/or fixed deposit certificates.
  • A letter stating they will be sponsoring your education

If you are using loans to pay, please also bring:

  • loan letter or sanction loan letter
  • I-20 form

If you have a scholarship, please also bring:

  • A letter stating you will be using scholarship funds

If you are funding yourself, please bring also bring:

  •  a letter from your bank manager stating that you have the funds