< Return to NomadCredit.com Signup Login

What Financial Proof is Required for U.S. College for International Students? | International Student Blog

Nate from Nomad Credit explains what US universities will allow for financial proof of funds on the Form I-20. International students coming to the U.S. on an F1 visa or J1 visa need to show proof of funding for the cost of one full year attending their school of choice

We wrote more in-depth information about the financial resources that are allowed and not allows as proof of funds last week for the Form I-20. 

Nomad Credit is here to help

As always, please visit us at www.nomadcredit.com to search for your international student loan options, including education loans or study loans and student health insurance. Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@nomadcredit.com.