Nomad Credit is a U.S. based marketplace that helps international students search for education loan options from banks and lenders that are located across the world. Nomad provides Best-In-Class services by leveraging its expertise of global loan options with our highly trained team located on various continents to help students navigate the complicated and sometimes confusing process of searching for education loan options. In 2022, Nomad will help international students acquire +$100,000,000 of loan options. Let Nomad help you too!
Why choose us?
- Our services are 100% FREE
- Rates as low as 1.29%* variable APR for undergraduate and 3.99%* variable APR for graduate studies
- Expert assistance through the entire loan option search, application and disbursement process
- Nomad answers any and all study abroad questions
- Help with I-20 and visa processes/preparation
- Best-In-Class global team operating at U.S. standards
What can we offer?:
- Compare dozens of loan options from lenders around the world
- US Cosigner & No Cosigner options available
- Nomad’s position as a U.S.-based company allows us to truly understand the education loan options in the U.S.
- Potential Benefits of Loan Options listed on the Nomad Credit platform
- Potential to cover up to 100% cost of attendance
- Limited or no origination fees
- Discounts possible for good grades, interest only repayment and auto-debit
- Deferred repayment options may be available
- Help with loan disbursement/certification process
What’s the process?
- Start the process by signing up at www.nomadcredit.com
- Search for your potential student loan options
- Speak with our expert loan option managers to help evaluate your potential options
- If eligible, apply to your chosen loan option(s) on Nomad’s lending partner platforms
- Reach out to your dedicated Nomad team member anytime throughout the loan option process for questions/assistance until your loan option is disbursed
- Receive expert guidance on the I-20 and visa process
Nomad Student, Khyati – Duke University:
“While searching for funding options, I came across Nomad Credit. I just submitted a search on their website and their team reached out to me personally to assist. They understood my requirements, pushed me to explore all possible options and then helped me choose the right bank and product. They were always prompt in responding, and I would recommend them to people who need help finding the best funding option in the US.”
*Student Loans Rate and Terms Disclosure: Rates for US dollar-denominated student loans provided by US based lenders on the Nomad Credit platform range between 1.29-14.98% APR with terms from 3 to 20 years. Rates presented include eligible lender discounts for enrolling in autopay and interest-only repayment, where applicable. Actual rates may be different from the rates advertised and/or shown and will be based on the lender’s eligibility criteria, which can include factors such as credit score, loan amount, school and program of study, country of study, loan term, credit usage and history, and vary based on loan purpose. The lowest rates available typically require excellent credit from the borrower and/or cosigner, and for some lenders, may be reserved for specific schools, programs of study, loan purposes and/or shorter loan terms. The origination fee charged by the lenders on our platform ranges from 0% to 5%. Each lender has their own qualification criteria with respect to their autopay discounts (e.g., some lenders require the borrower to elect autopay prior to loan funding in order to qualify for the autopay discount). All rates are determined by the lender and must be agreed upon between the borrower and the borrower’s chosen lender.